Mirror’s Edge is one of games that got great reviews and has reached an almost cult like status with fans but sold poorly. Still, hope has sprung eternal with fans and it may have been worth it, as rumor has it that EA is going to make your dreams come true with a sequel; and then make you laugh your ass off with Kinect support. Oh, but one more thing, it won’t be on current gen systems. *GASP*
The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (more commonly known as the drug czar’s office) released its 2012 National Drug Control Strategy today. The strategy is nearly identical to previous national drug strategies. While the rhetoric is new — reflecting the fact that three-quarters of Americans consider the drug war a failure — the substance of the actual policies is the same.
EDIT #TWO: Replaced the graph with a modified version I made to make it more factually accurate. Many thanks to filigree for explaining to my veeeeery rusty on stats self how to do that correctly.
1. Take an ugly, washed out photo of Mark Zuckerberg lighting a billion dollars on fire.
2. Make high-budget Hollywood studio movies about how David Fincher, Aaron Sorkin, and Jesse Eisenberg all rose to the top of their industries at the cost of their souls.
3. Pay a portion of what it would take to get someone to try and explain what Instagram is to my parents.
4. Build the world’s best Farmville Farm.
5. Develop a dislike button.